招聘日期︰2017 年 6 月 30 日
總監（政策） Director (Policy)
• Research project management: develop/ work with research partners to develop research proposals; apply for funding; coordinate and conduct interviews and focus groups; monitor progress.
• Event organization: plan and coordinate events including seminars, conferences, delegations, study tours, corporate visits and courses.
• Writing and translation: write and translate reports, policy briefs, speeches and articles.
• Publicity and digital marketing: work with Communications/ Online Marketing departments to ensure timely online updates and effective dissemination of publications and event notices.
• Liaison: liaise with think tanks, professional associations, government officials and other stakeholders.
• Other administrative duties
• a university degree (preferably in social sciences such as economics, public administration and political science);
• six years of relevant experience in government affairs and/or policy research;
• excellent command of written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English;
• good knowledge of current political, economic and social affairs;
• very good analytical, communication and supervisory skills;
• ability to work independently and under pressure;
• basic knowledge of social media and technology trends (preferred).
Salary will be commensurate with skills, qualifications and prior experience of the applicant. Anyone interested is requested to email the full CV (with current and expected salaries) to Miss Wong at email@example.com. Please specify “Application for the post of Director (Policy)” in the email subject.
(高級)公共事務主任(Senior) Public Affairs Officer
Salary will be commensurate with skills, qualifications and prior experience of the applicant. Anyone interested is requested to email the full CV (with current and expected salaries) to Miss Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Application for the post of (Senior) Public Affairs Officer” in the email subject.